Crazy days of late. Since I last posted a blog, I’ve arrived in the USA for some shows and a mind-bendingly hectic promo schedule; the video for “Recovery” has come out, and it’s also hit radio stations around the world, which is nice. I’m now in Austin, Texas, one of my favourite places in the world, for a packed-out SXSW. Given the mental nature of my schedule out here, I thought it would be helpful to try and post a list of all the stuff I’m doing. So here goes nothing.
- 9th March – SXSW Gaming Bonus Party, 7-10pm, West Canopy @ Palmer Center, free, all ages
- 11th March – White Rabbit, San Antonio, Texas (tickets)
- 12th March – House Of Rock, Corpus Christie, Texas (tickets)
- 13th March – Soup By Southwest, Caritas of Austin Community Kitchen benefit, 11.45am (morning!), free
- 14th March – Slip Productions Austin & Hood Booking DC Day Party – 3pm, free
- 15th March – Keggs & Eggs, 7am, Denver CO (madness, I know)
- 15th March – Xtra Mile Showcase, Black Heart, 1am – SXSWwristbands
- 16th March – Revival Tour Panel, 2pm, Convention Center (talk) – SXSW wristbands
- 16th March – AP Showcase, Red 7, 5.20pm – SXSW wristbands
- 16th March – Revival Show, Cedar Street Courtyard, 12.50am – SXSW wristbands
- 17th March – die in a heap.
So yeah, hopefully see some people at these shows!