Hello from Brooklyn. The US tour is winding to a close – I’m here tonight, in Austin for a few days, then Boston, then back across the Atlantic. As ever though, I’m booking my life months ahead to make sure my level of activity never slacks off. I’ve posted these dates elsewhere in the last few days but I thought I’d gather them all here.
In May of this year I’ll be heading back to Australia nd New Zealand again, a fact which makes me very happy. What makes me happier still is that a lot of the shows will be with the Sleeping Souls, who haven’t been down under with me yet. As icing on the cake, the great Mr William Elliot Whitmore will be on a lot of the shows as well. Huzzah! The dates:
- 3rd May – The Railway Club – Darwin NT (solo)
- 4th May – Wide Open Space Festival – Alice Springs NT (solo)
- 5th May – The Jack – Cairns QLD (solo)
- 6th May – Groovin’ The Moo Festival – Townsville QLD (solo)
- 9th May – Amplifier – Perth WA (full band, with WEW)
- 10th May – Espy – Melbourne VIC (full band, with WEW)
- 11th May – Fowlers Live – Adelaide SA (full band, with WEW)
- 12th May – Manning Bar – Sydney NSW (full band, with WEW)
- 13th May – The Zoo – Brisbane QLD (full band, with WEW)
- 15th May – The Kings Arms Tavern – Auckland, New Zealand (full band)
I am, of course, very excited about all this. Tickets are onsale now. There’s plenty more news for everyone coming soon, but I’ll get to that tomorrow. Onwards!