The road rolls ever onwards, keeping me, as Townes Van Zandt noted, “free and clean” (well, not often all that clean, but I have just had a bath). Anyways. The UK tour dates for the end of the year are basically out in the open now, here they are again. The tickets go on pre-sale tomorrow morning (Thursday) at 9.30am sharp!
- 23rd November – Newport Centre, Wales (tickets)
- 24th November – Birmingham O2 Academy (tickets)
- 25th November – Glasgow Barrowlands (tickets)
- 26th November – Manchester O2 Apollo (tickets)
- 27th November – London Hammersmith HMV Apollo (tickets)
These are all full band shows, and we have one hell of a support bill lined up – we’re still dotting i’s and crossing t’s on that one, so more info will be coming later. Also, I know it’s not every single town in the whole of the UK, sorry if this doesn’t come as close as some people would like, but I think I’ve toured the UK more than pretty much anyone else lately and will continue to do so, so don’t despair! Also, we have a bunch of headline dates for Ireland (both north and south) and for mainland Europe coming soon too.
OK, set your alarm clocks for the morning, and get ready to get you some tickets!