Last week’s international insanity is gradually wearing off and I’m settled into being on the East Coast (ish) of the USA. Awesome shows in Montreal, Syracuse and particularly Hartford have warmed my cockels, so to speak. I’m now in a hotel somewhere in New York state, about to head into the city to pick up the boys in the band and go to Brooklyn for a show tonight at the Bowl. All the omens are pointing towards crazy times, I’m excited.
Moving the microscope back across the Atlantic, I’m very pleased to say that we found a gap in the schedule for some more German shows before the end of this year. I’ll be rocking the following:
- 25th September @ Reeperbahn Festival, Hamburg
- 26th September @ MuK, Giessen
- 28th September @ Ex-Haus, Trier
- 29th September @ Jubez, Karlsruhe
- 30th September @ Stattbahnhof, Schweinfurt
- 1st October @ Unikum, Erfurt
- 2nd October @ Roter Salon, Berlin
These are all going to be solo shows, something I haven’t done in Germany since my first visit there with Gaslight. All tickets are onsale now, links in the upcoming gigs section of the site. See you there!