Good evening folks! Or morning, maybe? I just got back from Tennessee and am having time zone issues. Bonnaroo was a blast, my sets were fun, I got covered in mud, I saw Dr Dog kill it, and I saw Weezer play the best set of the weekend. Good times. But anyway. I’m here and pleased to announce the full dates for my UK tour in December!
- 1st December @ The Lemon Tree, Aberdeen
- 2nd December @ ABC, Glasgow
- 3rd December @ 53 Degrees, Preston
- 4th December @ The Plug, Sheffield
- 5th December @ The Regal, Oxford
- 6th December @ The Corn Exchange, Cambridge
- 7th December @ The Guildhall, Southampton
- 8th December @ The Lemon Grove, Exeter
- 10th December @ The Academy, Leicester
- 11th December @ The Academy, Liverpool
- 12th December @ O2 Academy Brixton, London
The first tickets for all shows will be on presale from Wednesday morning from www.xtramilerecordings.com (apart from for London, which is already onsale). These tickets are bought direct from me and the label and are a little cheaper, but they will go fast. Normal tickets go onsale from everywhere else on Friday. Supports for the shows are being sorted out right now and will be announced soon. I, for one, am very excited.
Other quickfire bits of news for you. Firstly, Green Day shows, set times. In Manchester we play at 5.45pm on Wednesday. In London we play at 6pm sharp on Saturday. Both shows we have a half-hour time slot, so if you want to see the sets, best get down early! Doors (gates?) are at 4pm.
Chris Bourke, the man who did the artwork for Poetry Of The Deed, has an exhibition opening in London. It’s at Number Six in Brick Lane, it starts on 15th June, and it is sure to be excellent, so check it out. And finally, here’s some more information about that Epitaph sampler I’m on: