Well, that was a mental few days. On Thursday / Friday, I succeeded in my plan to play 24 shows in 24 hours around London… at the cost of some small part of my sanity. Thanks to everyone who helped out, especially Adam and Barbs. I’m going to be posting a “making of” video soon, and of course the finished item will be up ASAP as well. Watch this space.
So after the last show at The Flowerpot, I managed to get my head down for four hours, before heading to the airport to fly to Helsinki to play at Pitka Kuuma Kesa Festival. Despite feeling like a total zombie, I had a good time and a good show, and I’m looking forward to getting back there in December (show details to come very soon). Then yesterday I flew back to London to see Bruce Springsteen in Hyde Park (amazing). Today I fly to the USA. I’m killing myself. But yes, the Offspring tour starts today! Huzzah! The dates again:
- 30th June @ CMAC, Rochester, NY, USA
- 1st July @ Mohawk Place, Buffalo, NY, USA (no Offspring)
- 2nd July @ Molson Amphitheater, Toronto, Canada
- 5th July @ Le Divan Orange, Montreal, Canada (no Offspring)
- 6th July @ Valentine’s, Albany, NY, USA (no Offspring)
- 7th July @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ, USA (SOLD OUT)
- 8th July @ Roseland, New York, NY, USA (SOLD OUT)
- 10th July @ Tsongas Arena, Boston, MA, USA
- 11th July @ Meadowbrook, Gilford, NH, USA
- 13th July @ Talking Head, Baltimore, MD, USA (no Offspring)
- 14th July @ Charlotte Boutique Amphitheater, NC, USA
- 15th July @ House Of Blues, Myrtle Beach, SC, USA (Sum 41, no Offspring)
- 16th July @ Hard Rock, Orlando, FL, USA
- 17th July @ St Augustine Amphitheater, Jacksonville, FL, USA
- 18th July @ Pompano Beach Amphitheater, Miami, FL, USA
At the Offspring show I’m on early, playing solo, so come down early to catch the set. The others are makeup shows and should be a lot of fun too. If you live anywhere near Hoboken NJ, email me.
Finally, while I’m away, the boys in Dive Dive (three of whom play in my band) are gigging this week in Guildford and Oxford. Check it out.